This wiki hosts general, public information about the Gerstein Lab, beyond that on the homepage. Lab members should consult the private lab wiki for lab-specific information (login as user "public"). There's also a wiki for lab meetings (login as user "public"). To edit this wiki, contact the Infoadmin
Important Public Items
- Public Documents about the lab
- FAQ (new) on programs
- Lab Calendar
- Homepage Info.
- Permissions on using material generated by the lab
- Status of Lab Web Resources
- Info on Bioinformatics Lab Information System (BLIS) (that utilizes Google Docs API)
- Info on grabbing Google Docs information with a Python script
- Overview of the 2012 ENCODE Rollout and Associated Work
- Selected Press Accounts Highlighting Gerstein Lab Work
Info for New People
- General Information for New Undergraduates thinking about working in the lab
- Information for new people starting in the lab from the private wiki
- People to look for to get oriented
- About Group Meetings and JClubs
Info for Lab Members and Collaborators
- Prominent public wiki pages linked from elsewhere
- Lab Computing Resources page.
- Making phone calls (SKYPE information included) page.
- Using copier page.
- Subscribing to a NIH email list page.
- Gerstein Lab Facebook Page
- Public WEB Mailing List (no longer in use)
- Streamlining Draft Flow (Ideas for streamlining the process of drafting and submitting papers)
- Pointers on Powerpoints and Pointers on Grant Sections
- Recommendation Letters
- Lab Resources Document (NIH form)
- Google Groups: homepage, for DOCS
- Some Useful University Policies
- Useful links: Yale NetID System, Yale VPN FAQ, Yale Wireless FAQ, Yale Dialing Instructions, Configuring Yale email, Poster Printing
- Yale High Performance Computing Center
- Information on what grant to charge something to
- Information on Meeting Invites
- Manual for new projector (Other info)
- Conventions for editing Google Docs - http://goo.gl/kSrS9