Public wiki pages linked from elsewhere
These pages have been first established on the wiki are best accessed first from outside the wiki. These link collection is fairly random.
- cbb752b14 : Bioinformatics course page for next year
- cs545-07 : Course page for CS545
- Human Transcription Factors page
- Motions Supplement
- Other Papers than those shown on "papers page"
- AlleleSeq documentation
- Additional Info for Mark
- Lab Address + Some Useful Email Addresses
- Random other links
- Old lectures and courses
- Null Page
- RSEQtools: a computational suite for the analysis of RNA-Seq data including a compact and "privacy-aware" data format.
- FusionSeq: a computational framework to identify fusion transcripts from paired-end RNA-Seq data.
- ACT Tool: for aggregation and correlation analyses of genomic signal tracks
- PeakSeq: a computational tool for analyzing ChIP-Seq data
- Papers Page Code
- NCVAR page
- Tools page
- Additional Information about Personnel
- Current Research Interests for Mark Gerstein
- Current M Gerstein CV
- Short MG Research Interests
- M Gerstein Headshots
- Cbb752b11: CBB 752b in 2011