Pointers on Grant Sections
- Just use straight text (no greek, etc), avoid complex equations.
- Use Times and Ariel fonts.
- Use word '04 format (.doc) file -- not Word '08 (.docx) or open office -- or paste into Google doc.
- Put all the figures at the end in separate file, with a brief caption.
- For references, don't use endnote. For in text citations put them in this format:
The secret to life was recently found (Jones et al. 2009), it was in a bottle....
- Use JCB format for the reference list , viz:
- Two authors:
Foster, E.R., and J.A. Downs. 2009. Methylation of H3K4 and K79 is not strictly dependent on H2B K123 acetylation. J. Cell Biol. 184:631–638.
- More than two authors:
Eastman, S.W., M. Yassaeem, and P.D. Bieniasz. 2009. A role for ubiquitin ligase and Spartin/SPG20 in lipid droplet turnover. J. Cell Biol. 184: 909–921.