What grant to charge something to

From GersteinInfo

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
Infoadmin (Talk | contribs)
(Created page with 'Current procedure (1-Nov-07, updated Sep-08) * For "committed" effort people and casuals (e.g. summer job undergrads) ** MG will assign people to projects in consultation with Za…')
Newer edit →

Revision as of 19:17, 1 June 2010

Current procedure (1-Nov-07, updated Sep-08)

  • Expenses that CANNOT be charged to federal grants
    • Any one seeking reimbursement for an expense should make sure it allowable to be charged to a Federal grant -- unless this has been pre-authorized by MG. For clarification ask AN or MF.
      • Furnishings, for instance, are not allowable expenses.
      • Internet charges cannot be charged to federal grants
    • All expenses that need to be charged to non-federal sources need written pre-authorization from MG
    • H-1B Visa Premium Processing fees can not be charged to federal grants per Yale University and Federal Laws. (These cannot be reimbursed in the future.)
    • Note this: http://wiki.gersteinlab.org/labinfo/Reimbursements_and_Visa_Status
Personal tools